The Pattern Maker is responsible for the creation of patterns for local garment production and to help with offshore styles as needed using both computer software and physical equipment. This position also collaborates with contractors to conduct sewing explanations and assemble sample packages.
Location: Corporate Office (Oahu)
Some Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generates patterns (including first pattern, cut-out fabric, sew, fit and modify as needed) for local production.
- Creates garment specification (measurements) for new styles.
- Manages the sewing floor along with the Production Clerk.
- Creates cost sheets for all divisions using information provided by Production Manager.
- Creates style masters and bills of materials for all TRIA styles.
- Creates computer markers for basic styles.
- Participates in fittings with the merchandising staff and executes pattern corrections as needed.
- College degree with certification in pattern design or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in pattern making.
- Must have working knowledge of GT system and PDS.
- Must have working knowledge of new patterns and how to make revisions.
- Basic knowledge of different fabrications and previous sewing experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Health insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday