Location: Corporate Office (Oahu)
The Seamstress is responsible for producing samples and scheduled garments using industrial sewing machines to fulfil orders in a timely manner. Also, the seamstress position is required to be accurate and efficient in production of garments while being flexible with fluctuating deadlines.
Please download the application below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sew sample garments and scheduled production units (including new styles) using industrial sewing machines.
- Conduct repairs as needed for both domestic and offshore produced garments.
- Match thread color to prints.
- Communicate machine maintenance and repair needs to the Production Manager in a timely fashion.
- Turn knobs, screws, and dials to adjust settings of machinery, according to garment styles and equipment needs.
- Mount attachments (i.e. needles, cutting blades, etc.) and adjust machine guides according to appropriate specifications.
- Must be able to use an industrial sewing machine.
- Must be flexible to fluctuating deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Previous relevant work experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Health insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday